Protect Purdue > Campus Status
West Lafayette Campus Status
Details about the current state of operations for all on the West Lafayette campus.
Last updated January, 2022. Subject to change.
Campus building access
- Standard building access procedures in place.
Requirement for safe health practices, face masks
- Face masks are required for everyone indoors, regardless of vaccination status. Face masks are not required outdoors. Full face mask protocols.
- It is critically important that all students, faculty and staff monitor for and report any COVID-19-related symptoms to the Protect Purdue Health Center 24/7 by calling 765-496-INFO (4636) or toll-free at 833-571-1043.
- COVID-19 testing and vaccinations are available at no cost for all students, faculty and staff.
- Virtually all academic and classroom policies have returned to pre-COVID-19 standards for the spring semester, including regulations on class attendance.
- Researchers continue on-campus operations in a manner that complies with COVID-19 safety criteria for research spaces.
- Latest work location guidance for the 2021-22 academic year.
- Travel guidelines for fall are available.
- Individuals returning from travel, especially those who are not vaccinated, are encouraged to get tested for COVID-19 upon return to West Lafayette following these instructions.
- Guidelines for on- and off-campus events this fall are available.
- Visitor guidelines for the fall semester are available.
- Visitors to campus should be sure to follow current face mask protocols and posted instructions.
- Visitors also must complete required safety training before coming to campus.
- Guidance and a checklist for short-term research-related visitors to on-campus facilities can be found here.