Faculty and Staff
Information for Purdue employees
What you need to know now:
- Get vaccinated against COVID-19 to Protect Purdue.
- Latest face mask protocols.
- Current travel, events and visitor guidelines.
- Those who work in research labs should continue to follow direction provided by the executive vice president for research and partnerships.
- Even the most carefully laid out plans have to be resilient. We know that we do not know everything about the COVID-19 virus, and we all must be ready to adapt and change as we learn more. This could include an interruption that requires a period of remote learning with little advanced notice.
- Concerned about a student? Contact the Office of the Dean of Students.