Faculty and Staff
Information for Purdue employees
It is critically important that all students, faculty and staff monitor for and report any COVID-19-related symptoms to the Protect Purdue Health Center by calling 765-496-INFO (4636) or toll-free at 833-571-1043.
What you need to know now:
- 2021-22 academic year work location guidance.
- Get vaccinated against COVID-19 to Protect Purdue.
- PassProof and Healow tools help make the COVID-19 testing, quarantine and isolation processes smoother.
- There will be no random surveillance testing during the summer session; weekly testing of critical on-campus employees who are not vaccinated against COVID-19 will continue until further notice.
- Summer 2021 travel, events and visitor guidelines are now in effect.
- Information and resources for anyone in isolation or quarantine are available from the Protect Purdue Health Center.
- Anyone entering a campus building must correctly wear a face mask in all hallways, public spaces and common areas as well as anytime social distancing of 6 feet is not possible. Guidance on the use of face shields is also available.
- Guidelines for eating and drinking on campus are in place.
- Those who work in research labs should continue to follow direction provided by the executive vice president for research and partnerships.
- Watch: Recordings of the provost’s Protect Purdue Conversations.
- Even the most carefully laid out plans have to be resilient. We know that we do not know everything about the COVID-19 virus, and we all must be ready to adapt and change as we learn more. This could include an interruption that requires a period of remote learning with little advanced notice.
- Concerned about a student? Contact the Office of the Dean of Students.
More information on:
Guidance on this page applies to all Purdue West Lafayette employees (including Purdue Extension and Polytechnic Statewide)