Information for Faculty and Staff
- Remote work for most employees continues until and unless instructed otherwise by their supervisors.
- Anyone entering a campus building must wear a face mask in all hallways, public spaces and common areas as well as anytime social distancing of 6 feet is not possible.
- Fall courses will be held on campus, with most all courses in a hybrid in-class/online format. Remote courses will be available for those students who cannot or choose not to return to campus fall 2020.
- Those who work in research labs should continue to follow direction provided by the executive vice president for research and partnerships.
- All university travel and in-person events are prohibited.
- All faculty and staff must complete the required employee training program.
- The annual influenza vaccination will be required for faculty and staff in fall 2020.
Guidance on this page applies to all Purdue West Lafayette employees (including Purdue Extension and Polytechnic Statewide)