Information for Future Boilermakers
Required COVID-19 Testing for Students: All West Lafayette-bound students must be tested for COVID-19 before moving into residence halls and attending classes this August.
It is critically important that all students, faculty and staff monitor for and report any COVID-19-related symptoms to the Protect Purdue Health Center by calling 765-496-INFO (4636) or toll-free at 833-571-1043.
What you need to know now:
- Apply to Purdue.
- For information on visiting Purdue, please see the Purdue Admissions Visiting Purdue page, where you will find options for both virtual and on-campus experiences as they become available.
- Fall courses will be held on campus, with most all courses in a hybrid in-class/online format. Fully online courses will be available for those students who cannot or choose not to return to campus fall 2020.
- An alternative academic calendar will be in place for fall 2020.
- The annual influenza vaccination will be required for students in fall 2020; more details on flu shot events and locations is now available.
- Anyone entering a campus building must wear a face mask in all hallways, public spaces and common areas as well as anytime social distancing of 6 feet is not possible.
- Additional information is available from the Office of Admissions.
More information on: