How will grades be entered for graduate students electing to change the grade mode to Pass/No Pass?

For graduate level courses (5000 & 6000) taught in Spring Semester 2020, instructors should submit the appropriate letter grade. In cases where students have opted for P/NP grades this semester, letter grades will translate to P as long as students earned a C- or higher if not on a graduate student plan of study. For Plan of Study courses, the Graduate School requires a B- to have been earned for the translated P grade to be used. Letter grade designation will be reviewed by the Graduate School’s Office of Graduate Records to ensure that P grades meet this requirement.