Is spring commencement canceled?
Unfortunately, we will not be able to hold a traditional in-person commencement this May. Instead, Purdue will offer May 2020 graduates a first-of-its-kind on-demand commencement ceremony.
More information on commencement is available here.
Here is some additional information:
- We will offer all May candidates the option to participate in a future traditional ceremony.
- We have worked with Herff Jones to:
- Remove any late fees.
- Extend the decision time for cap and gown rental until April 22.
- Absorb the cost for shipping to and from student-provided addresses.
- Allow students to have their cap and gown for a full week so they can wear it the week of our virtual ceremony.