Dr. Esteban Ramirez
Chief Medical Officer, Protect Purdue Health Center
Dr. Esteban Ramirez is a clinical assistant professor of medicine at IU School of Medicine in West Lafayette and is a part-time primary care provider for Purdue University’s Center for Healthy Living. An internal medicine specialist, Ramirez has taught at the IU School of Medicine since 2010.
From 2012-14, Ramirez was director of the Indiana University Health Arnett Preoperative Assessment Clinic and was a hospitalist at IU Health Arnett from 2010-12. He was a voluntary clinical assistant professor of medicine at the IU School of Medicine in West Lafayette from 2010-12, and from 2008-10 he served as a hospitalist at Genesys Regional Medical Center in Grand Blanc Township, Michigan.
- Bachelor of Science in psychobiology at University of California, Riverside, 1998
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine at Michigan State University, 2005
- Master in Business Administration, Purdue University, 2016
- Fellow of the American College of Osteopathic Internists
- Board certified in internal medicine
- Co-chair of Hospitalist Department at IU Health Arnett, 2011-12
- Chief of internal medicine residency
- American College of Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association and Indiana Osteopathic Association
- Primary Care Instructor of the Year, 2010
- Intern of the Year
- Indiana State Medical Association