What to do if you feel ill or were exposed to COVID-19
- If you are sick or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, stay home and do not attend work or class. If you are at work or in class when symptoms begin, you should go home immediately.
- Inform your instructor of your absence and contact PUSH at 765-494-1700 if you are symptomatic and need to schedule a test.
- Information regarding isolation resources can be found here.
- If you test positive using an at-home COVID-19 test, you should: Execute your personal isolation plan, stay away from others as much as possible, and if you must be around other people, wear a face mask. You can calculate your isolation period using the CDC calculator. For assistance with absence notifications or isolation, contact PPHC at email@example.com.
- The Protect Purdue Health Center is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9-11 a.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Faculty and staff:
- If you are sick or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, stay home. If you are at work when symptoms begin, you should go home immediately.
- If you are symptomatic and need to schedule a test, you can do so through the Center for Healthy Living.
- Faculty and staff seeking support for COVID-19 will need to work with their primary care provider or the CHL.
- You can calculate your isolation period and determine when you can return to work using the CDC calculator.