Information for Current Students
- Virtually all summer courses will be conducted remotely.
- August commencement will be on-demand; no in-person ceremony will be held.
- Fall courses will be held on campus, with most all courses in a hybrid in-class/online format. Remote courses will be available for those students who cannot or choose not to return to campus fall 2020.
- An alternative academic calendar will be in place for fall 2020.
- Anyone entering a campus building must wear a face mask in all hallways, public spaces and common areas as well as anytime social distancing of 6 feet is not possible.
- The annual influenza vaccination will be required for students in fall 2020.
- Classroom and living spaces will be de-densified to allow for safe social distancing.