Skip to content
What you need to know now:
- If you are a student and have symptoms, please contact the Purdue University Student Health Center.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 and have questions about isolation procedures, please contact the Protect Purdue Health Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get vaccinated against COVID-19 to Protect Purdue.
- Latest face mask protocols.
- Protect Purdue Pledge violations are part of the Student Code of Conduct.
- Even the most carefully laid out plans have to be resilient. We know that we do not know everything about the COVID-19 virus, and we all must be ready to adapt and change as we learn more.
- Concerned about a fellow student? Contact the Office of the Dean of Students.