Information for on-campus students
What you need to know now:
- It is critically important that all students, faculty and staff monitor for and report any COVID-19-related symptoms to the Protect Purdue Health Center 24/7 by calling 765-496-INFO (4636) or toll-free at 833-571-1043.
- Get vaccinated against COVID-19 to Protect Purdue.
- Information and resources for anyone in isolation or quarantine are available from the Protect Purdue Health Center.
- PassProof and Healow tools are rolling out for students and employees to help make the COVID-19 testing and, when needed, quarantine and isolation processes smoother during the spring semester.
- Surveillance testing is underway for the spring semester.
- Download the CORQ app to find all student organization events happening around campus.
- An alternative academic calendar is in place for spring 2021.
- Protect Purdue Pledge violations added to Student Code of Conduct.
- Guidelines for eating and drinking on campus.
- Anyone entering a campus building must correctly wear a face mask in all hallways, public spaces and common areas as well as anytime social distancing of 6 feet is not possible.
- May 2021 commencement will be held at Ross-Ade Stadium.
- Even the most carefully laid out plans have to be resilient. We know that we do not know everything about the COVID-19 virus, and we all must be ready to adapt and change as we learn more. This could include an interruption that requires a period of remote learning with little advanced notice.
- Concerned about a fellow student? Contact the Office of the Dean of Students.