Information for on-campus students
What you need to know now:
- It is critically important that all students, faculty and staff monitor for and report any COVID-19-related symptoms to the Protect Purdue Health Center 24/7 by calling 765-496-INFO (4636) or toll-free at 833-571-1043 (press option 1).
- Student surveillance testing is underway.
- 37 study and dining open-air tents are available to students throughout campus. Dining tents are located near dining halls and retail dining vendors. The open-air study spaces can be found on this map. See all campus study spaces.
- Download the CORQ app to find all student organization events happening around campus.
- An alternative academic calendar will be in place for spring 2021.
- Protect Purdue Pledge violations added to Student Code of Conduct.
- Guidelines for eating and drinking on campus.
- Anyone entering a campus building must correctly wear a face mask in all hallways, public spaces and common areas as well as anytime social distancing of 6 feet is not possible.
- The annual influenza vaccination is required for students in fall 2020; details on flu shot events and locations is available.
- December commencement will be held virtually; a decision on spring commencement will be made by the end of the fall semester.
- Even the most carefully laid out plans for fall have to be resilient. We know that we do not know everything about the COVID-19 virus, and we all must be ready to adapt and change as we learn more. This could include an interruption that requires a period of remote learning with little advanced notice.
- Concerned about a fellow student? Contact the Office of the Dean of Students.