Student Health & Safety Checklist Before Coming to Campus
We are looking forward to welcoming you to campus in a few short weeks! As the beginning of the fall semester approaches, we’re launching a series of communications to keep you informed of the critical steps you must take to return to campus along with other relevant updates.
If you are returning to campus for in-person classes, these tasks must be completed as soon as possible before you will be permitted to move into residence halls, attend classes and/or participate in campus activities.
- Be tested for COVID-19 and have a negative test result on file or, if recently tested positive, have documentation from the Protect Purdue Health Center that you have completed a 10-day isolation after the test (asymptomatic) or 10 days after symptom onset.
- Complete the required Student Health & Safety training that’s preloaded into your Brightspace account.
- Provide updated contact information, including a primary phone number and the address where you plan to live while attending classes for the Fall 2020 semester.
- Login to your myPurdue account and click on the Academic tab.
- Look for the “Important Student Contact Information” and update your Student Primary Phone and Student Address while Enrolled. If you are not living in University Residences this semester, it’s imperative that you provide the address of where you plan to live while Fall 2020 classes are in session. This information will be used for contact tracing, which is designed to identify, communicate and contain possible COVID-19 exposure, if needed.
Thank you for doing your part to Protect Purdue. We look forward to seeing you soon! Boiler up!
Jay T. Akridge
Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs and Diversity
Dr. Esteban Ramirez
Chief Medical Officer, Protect Purdue Health Center