How do I opt-in? (updated July 3)
You can formally choose the online option by completing Fall 2020 Online Opt-in form found within the survey area of your myPurdue portal. Any student can choose the online option but please think carefully before making this decision. Review the list of possible courses to ensure that you can make progress toward your degree and be certain you understand any financial aid implications of the decision before you complete the online form. You have until July 6, 2020 for undergraduate students and July 15, 2020 for graduate students to make a decision and submit the form.
If you opt-in to the Fall 2020 Online Option and decide prior to the deadline you would like to be on campus, there are no guarantees that prior arrangements (e.g. housing contract, learning community placement, etc) will still be available. A careful review of the following would be highly advised before submission of the opt-in form.
- Financial aid package might change
- Not all Learning Communities are able to accommodate online learners and an existing placement might be removed
- Fall housing contracts will be voided after July 6, 2020 for undergraduate students and July 15, 2020 for graduate students, and a new housing application will need to be submitted for the spring semester
- Limited fully online course list could impact your graduation timeline
How to access the form?
Try following these steps in different browsers:
- Login to myPurdue .
- Click Complete Surveys under Personal Information.
- Complete the Fall Online Opt-In Form.
If you still are having trouble accessing the form, submit the Protect Purdue contact form to notify us. Be sure to select Online courses and academics/fall 2020 online option as the topic.