I have opted-in to the online fall  courses  but I already have a signed housing contract. Can I cancel my contract?  (Added June 24)

Yes. If you will not be on campus this fall, you may cancel your housing contract by contacting the housing assignments office at 765-494-1000 or email  urcancelrequest@purdue.edu. Please include the reason you need to cancel and your PUID number.