My child(ren) are in school but elearning at home or are home due to a childcare closure, and I need to be off work to help them. What are my options?

Employees who have children in elearning or home due to a childcare closure and need time away from work have the following options: 

  • Work with their supervisor to discuss remote work or other flexible work arrangements.
  • Personal time (sick, vacation, personal business days).
  • Emergency FMLA.

Questions about these options can be sent to Human Resources at