What if I am unable to receive my I-20 documents to arrive for the start of the Fall 2020 session and want to delay my start date at Purdue?

An email request should be made to the department to which you are admitted. This request should contain the reason for your deferral along with the term you are wishing to defer to. The department must approve the request first and then forward to the Graduate School for processing. You are eligible to defer from one semester up to one year.