What housing options do I have if I am immune-compromised?

If you have a health condition and need an accommodation to your housing assignment as a result, please contact the Disability Resource Center.

If you have signed a housing contract but cannot live in a University Residences space due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please contact urcancelrequest@purdue.edu. A member of our team will respond and explain your options.

More information on fall 2020 housing can be found here.