Information for Campus Visitors
It is critically important that all students, faculty and staff monitor for and report any COVID-19-related symptoms to the Protect Purdue Health Center by calling 765-496-INFO (4636) or toll-free at 833-571-1043.
What you need to know now:
- In general, the University will host few visitors during the fall 2020 semester, with the exception of admissions programs and tours. Full guidelines on visitors fall 2020 can be found here.
- For future Boilermakers who wish to visit Purdue, please see the Purdue Admissions Visiting Purdue page, where you will find options for both virtual and on-campus experiences as they become available.
- Most university-sponsored on-campus events are canceled. Full guidelines for on- and off-campus events during the fall 2020 semester can be found here.
- Anyone entering a campus building, including contractors, vendors, suppliers and visitors, must wear a face mask in all hallways, public spaces and common areas as well as anytime social distancing of 6 feet is not possible, including outdoors.
- All visitors to campus must complete the required safety training for visitors and contractors.