Information for Campus Visitors
It is critically important that all students, faculty and staff monitor for and report any COVID-19-related symptoms to the Protect Purdue Health Center by calling 765-496-INFO (4636) or toll-free at 833-571-1043.
What you need to know now:
- In general, the University will host few visitors during spring and summer 2021, with the exception of admissions programs and tours, which will continue following all Protect Purdue safety protocols. Full guidelines on visitors for spring 2021 can be found here.
- For future Boilermakers who wish to visit Purdue, please see the Purdue Admissions Visiting Purdue page, where you will find options for both virtual and on-campus experiences.
- Most university-sponsored on-campus events are canceled. Full guidelines for on- and off-campus events during the spring 2021 semester can be found here.
- Anyone entering a campus building, including contractors, vendors, suppliers and visitors, must wear a face mask in all hallways, public spaces and common areas as well as anytime social distancing of 6 feet is not possible, including outdoors.
- All visitors to campus must complete the required safety training for visitors and contractors.